Thursday, January 26, 2012

Perceptions of Ad Agency Employees.

(click, via)
Pretty harsh and sexist on the Account Executive.
Four more stupid ad agency infographics here.


Blogger Sarah Glenn said...

Hmm. Based on the viewpoints of the 'creative', I must be the 'creative' in my own field.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Chris Collision said...

Now, I don't know much about advertising--or anything else, except Blue Oyster Cult records and how to not get cut off in bars--but is it me or is there no space on this chart for "people who do actual fucking work"?

12:58 PM  
Blogger Tom Megginson said...

Regarding the Accounts cleavage, how many clients are dirty old men anymore? Most of mine are Gen-X women.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Chris Collision said...

@Tom: a lot of Gen Y women are...ah..."from Portland".

If you take my meaning.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous cath said...

A little biased in favour of the creative?

11:24 PM  
Blogger Conrado Mota said...


9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home