Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I really don't like posting cutesy ads, but...


(click ads, via) ...sometimes, they catch me in a less-fuming mood. Nicely art-directed campaign for Sandisk 16GB flash drives. The Elvis execution is actually a very good ad. The ship/bottle one is much weaker. I wish Nolin BBDO Canada would have pushed the idea more to get more ads like the Elvis one. OK, I gotta go out into the hall to scream and fart this Cute of my system.
Previous Cutesy ads:
The cutest business card ever.
The cutest promotional item ever.
Never let their toys die, or else...
Durex's boinking balloon bunnies.
Adult boutique entices with pervy stuff animals.
New Zealand Army recruits with Tetris imagery.
State Street's puppy dog would never eat your investment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home