(click ad, from a 1961 House and Garden) A little toothpaste of the dog that bit ya to get that "night before feeling on the morning after." Here you go Times Square (idiots) revelers: pick up a tube today and brush your way to a hangover cure tomorrow morning. Happy fucking end to the aughts. Don't let the door hit you in the ass, douchebag decade (via New York Shitty). related: the most racist toothpaste commercial ever.
SEND ME TIPS: copyranter(at)gmail(dot)com
- Name: Mark Copyranter
The Best Ad Critic In The World™ (™ pending), also a damn good copywriter with 20+ years experience in NYC. Hire me for your in-house creative department, and I will help you make better, funnier, more interesting, and more effective ads/branded content. Samples/resume available upon request. Salary request is very reasonable.
- It's Vintage Ad Week on copyranter: Thor AutoMagic...
- It's Vintage Ad Week on copyranter: Hires 1937.
- It's Vintage Ad Week on copyranter: Broomsticks #3...
- It's Vintage Ad Week on copyranter: The S.S.S.
- Link Haze, 12/24/09.
- The Pope That Stole The Grinch's Look.
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: Milc.
- "I JUST TOOK A HUGE SH*T!!!"
- copyranter on ANIMAL NY: Cremica biscuits.
- (nsfw) Lanvin 2010: bloody, booby.