Friday, August 28, 2009

Link Haze, 8/28/09.


• Jack plugs Ronald.
• Men of Mortuaries calendar.
• Ironic direct mail of the week.
• Ray Liotta has been fucked with over and over.
• Billy Mays lives, silently, as little floating head stickers.
• Men, your Fleshlight is obsolete. Pick up a Tenga Flip Hole.
• Swedish men make the best husbands, Australians, the worst.
• Granting lenser Bruce Weber total creative control maybe wasn't so smart.
• Seen snakes on a cane around Manhattan? The explanation is disappointing.
• Hugh Hefner tweets that he has a surprise coming for Marge Simpson fans. What can he do to her that Internet pervs (nsfw) haven't done all ready?

4 Comments:

Blogger MrCachet said...

I am here via Natasha Vargas-Cooper, who plugged YOU in a Marty Weil interview. I'm old and outdated and into Vintage, which is probably way past its prime - time. I like it here however, so I'll probably visit.

Keep it up. I'm sorta hooked.

7:45 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Thanks, and welcome. I abhor about 99.9% of today's splash-and-dash, Photoshopped, idea-less advertising.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"which traditional products can never duplicate..." I'll assume they're talking about vaginas?

7:06 PM  
Blogger Teenie said...

That UNICEF campaign has ben running for years. We ran it in our 2nd official language at my last agency. Don't know who started it, but it must have worked cause they (meaning client) pushed the dang concept every frackin' year.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home