Friday, April 24, 2009

Vaginal Ad Watch: CIRCA Jewels.

(click ad) Diamond in the muff (sorry). Here in a dirty little ridiculous ad scanned from the May Harper's Bazaar, CIRCA, "the sole international buying house for previously owned jewelry," tries to arouse women into snatching those "nonperforming assets" out of their jewelry boxes and selling them for "extra liquidity." Because unloading prized heirlooms and such is just so fucking sexy (thanks to Heather Libby for the scan). previous inappropriate vagina imagery in ads: Tom Ford, Absolut, and the worst example ever.

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura Payne said...

I can't stop laughing about your lead-in.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous lallaisblonde said...

I'm not sure how I feel about The Hardest Rock Known To Man being that close to my hooha - I suppose it depends on the cut, right? I'll get back to you after I blow up one of those phallic balloons.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still wear my diamond from my was-band on my right hand. Shines so nice,glad I didn't smash it w/a hammer uh huh

ohoney7

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home