Tuesday, April 01, 2008

This is an...ad that is...fairly humorous.

(click ad for closer look)
(big tired sigh) I got three fucking hours sleep last night. I'd like to say it was because of an outlandish orgy at our apartment involving Thai hookers, Swedish SheMales, German Shepherds, Donny Deutsch and Eliot Spitzer (Since this is New York City, I technically could arrange such an orgy.). Or, at the least, I'd like to say I was working on a new biz pitch. But no. I just woke up at 3am, my stomach in fucking knots, and two Gas-Xs had no effect whatsofuckingever.
But, this blog needs an ad post today. So here it is. I've eaten a whole sleeve of (reduced fat) Pringles at one sitting before. You? Sorry, I can't muster the fake hate/praise today. It's fucking advertising. WHO GIVES A SHIT. One more post, maybe, then I'm outta here. (image via. I believe that's Paris in the ad.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Iagos said...

Yup that is Paris. That's not smog it is disdain.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Nightcrush said...

Yikes, spicy pringles. This would be more accurate if the flames were coming out of his ass.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Erin Bradley said...

Pretty!

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup--that's the Pompidou Centre in the background. Definitely Paris.

This could have been me today after our garlic-sprinkled "working lunch". Garlic on eggplant? Come on!

7:49 PM  
Blogger raafi said...

way to rally. That Pringles ad is pretty funny, btw.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home