Wednesday, January 30, 2008

baby, it's cold inside my heart.

(click ad for closer look)
I hate kids. I hate parents. I hate families. So, if you happen to spot one of these bon bébé phone kiosk ads around NYC with a hole punched through the bébé's face, there's a decent chance it was me and my fist. It's probably a good thing I don't have kids, 'cause I'd dress them in garbage bags just to take in the looks from the asshat NYC parents who spend thousands on their infant offspring's designer wardrobe simply to feel superior to their poorer neighbors. (Thanks to Chris Markopoulos at YouMayAlsoLike for the tip/pic.) related: about.com's stupid pregnancy wordplay.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if they cant speak, they cant complain.

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, no! Your baby’s wondering why mommy’s kissing mommy!

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, no! I was adopted?

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you! you're that little weird looking guy who wanders around 42nd and Madison. Coke bottle glasses, right?

I think we work in the same building.

4:53 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

It's on the corner of 35th and 8th.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Nightcrush said...

omg, if you EVER AGAIN apologize to the "overly sensitive," I will stop reading this blog. DOWN WITH BABIES!

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Right up to the apology. Don't let the breeders grind you down.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home