Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The New York Attorney General Primary—The Signs.


Frankly, I couldn't care less. Andrew Cuomo seems a real Douchebag. Mark Green is a perpetual Loser. Green is endorsed by the New York Times. Cuomo is endorsed by every two-bit politician in the State. So, I gotta take a look at the posters: MG4AG stomps all over Cuomo's ugly pro forma placard. But, I'm a registered Independent and can't vote in today's primary. Sorry, Markie.

previously:
1. SHTICKBALL
2. debate?
3. Ferrer For Mayor. Better Than Fair.

5 Comments:

Blogger New York Punk said...

who is the mark green in this photo? i reckon any one of the four could be the MG.

1:49 PM  
Blogger White Dade said...

Vaguely reminscent of that election they had on South Park.

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about the signs for Sean Patrick Maloney?

Cuomo has a different looking sign now. Green too.

12:31 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

sorry george (pataki?). that was wrong of me not to include an SPM mention.

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not Pataki. But I did work for Sean.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home