Thursday, September 28, 2006

I am Woman. Hear me Blubber.

What isn't Jane? She's a Lioness. She's a Kitten. She's a Virgin. She's a Slut. She can Suck the Chrome off a Trailer Hitch. She Loves Eating Pink Cookies. She's a Genius. She's an Idiot. She's a Leader. She's a Lemming. She has a Heart of Gold. She's has a Heart of Stone. She Loves her Parents. She Killed her Parents. She's Zen. She's a Ten. She's Ginger. She's Mary Ann. She's Everything. She's Nothing. She's 8. She's 80.

previous Jane Posts:
1. Jane readership...
2. Jane calls the pose...
3. "Jane you ignorant slut!"

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So she's a hypocrite feminist? I like writing tickets to "Jane", it makes me feel better (Windy City Cop).

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mabe they should rename the rag Sybil.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Matt Brand said...

I saw a girl on the subway reading Jane. I wanted to say, "You ride the G Train. You like your G spot." But I'm only man enough to write these things on blog comments.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She picks up her own dry cleaning. She hates wire hangers.

9:48 AM  
Blogger G. Genova said...

hypocritical? men love our contradictions. they just can't get enough. the more fucked up we are in our choices and behavior, the further their noses are up our skirts. jane is reminding us not to let you all down by being too predictable, helpful, or sweet. you know you hate that.

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just a whore for fashion.

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it that Ashlee Simpson is in the cover- the perfect example of someone who loves herself so much in fact, that she ran straight from the photo shoot and into the OR to get her nose done. Priceless.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

archeress...you are applauding a lack of conviction not contradiction. some also call it a bipolar disorder.

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who cares what she does, likes, says or thinks. I'd fuck her.

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why can we only see less than half of her face?
Hives, probably. Bless her. Probably insecure. I like that.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home